Make sure to measure the bore size of your hydroboost first as shown on the flyer to ensure which retainer you need to use. The bore size will either be 1.6"-1.65" when using a micrometer, 1 ⅝" if using a ruler or tape measurer for the small retainer clip or 1.8"-1.85" when using a micrometer, 1 ¾" if using a ruler or tape measurer for the big retainer clip.
- Hydroboost repair kit 129496BSU. Condition is New.
- Total rod length is 4 3/4". Rod is 3/8" thick
- 1995 model vehicles and prior years generally require a small hole kit.
- 1996 model vehicles and newer years generally require a big hole kit.
- NOTHING beats measuring the bore of the hydroboost with a caliper if there is any doubt!
- Thoroughly read included instructions which are also posted below.
- Contact us with any additional questions once you read the information here.
Cutting and Shaping the Rod